Skip to main content


Registrar Information

Click Here for CCS Online Student Enrollment Forms (Scribbles) 

JN Fries Summer In-Person Enrollment Hours: 9AM-12NOON & 1PM-4PM

Questions? Contact our registrar:

Christina Coley

Middle School Enrollment Requirements

A student in Cabarrus County Schools is assigned to the elementary, middle or high school serving the attendance area in which the student's parents, or court-appointed guardian/custodian lives. Information on attendance areas can be obtained by clicking here.  For information regarding the enrollment process, please contact the school directly.  Parents/ Legal Guardians of students new to a school in the district are asked to bring the following to their assigned school to begin the enrollment process:


 – Photo Identification of Parent/ Legal Guardian 

Sources may include Driver's License or Identification Card, Matricula Consular, Work Authorization Card, Border Crossing Card, Permanent Resident Card, Passport, Visitor's Visa

 – Two Proofs of Residency (one from each source)

  Child's Birth Certificate 

  Child's Immunization Records

Students who do not have this medical information completed 30 days following the start of school will not be allowed to attend until the requirements are met

If your child has current immunizations please scan and email these to Vickie Petrea at

 – Health  Assessment 

Effective July 1, 2016 every child entering in a NC public school for the first time must submit proof of a Health Assessment within 30 days of the start of school


If your child has had a physical or well check in the last year and you can access your healthcare provider, please have them complete the form and return to you. Please scan or forward the health assessment to Vickie Petrea at You must submit this form within 30 days from the return to school. For example, if school returned on May 18 you would have 30 calendar days to submit the form. 

  • Source 1: Deed, lease, closing, settlement statement or property tax statement showing the property is owned or rented by you and is within the school's boundaries
  • Source 2: Current driver's license, recent pay stub, medicaid card, motor vehicle registration, current statement (e.g. bank statement, utility bill ) showing correct address.

Printable List Of Required Enrollment Documents

Para Imprimir Una Lista De Los Documentos De Inscripción Requeridos

Printable Enrollment Form

Para Completar El Formulario De Inscripción